Express Pardons – CLOSED
Express Pardons Inc., a Canadian Pardon provider headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, has closed down without notice. As the industry leader and pioneer, Pardon Services Canada sincerely regrets the hardship this abrupt closure will cause Express Pardon’s clients. As a gesture of support, Pardon Services Canada is offering to make an evaluation of all work done on your file thus far, and will give you a $100 deduction on its pardon services.
How Should I Proceed?
If you signed up with Express Pardons, here are the 5 steps that you should follow:
1. Keep any documentation you have. Some of this may be useful in completing your Pardon/Record Suspension or US Waiver application in the future.
2. Withhold payments. Per your agreement with Express Pardons, the payments should be delivered in exchange for their services. It is important to ensure that you credit card is no longer being charged automatically, and that any pre-authorized payments scheduled through your bank are put on standby.
3. Double-check the name of the company you signed up with. Some Pardon companies have very similar names, and you should be certain of which company you went with.
4. Try to assess if your file went to the Parole Board of Canada. Do you remember paying a fee of $631.00 after beginning the process? If so, we encourage you to contact the Parole Board of Canada directly at 1-800-874-2652 and ask if they currently have your file. If they do, you should be unaffected by Express Pardon’s closure.
5. Schedule a consultation with Pardon Services Canada to reinitiate your application for a Canadian Pardon or US Entry Waiver and qualify for the $100 deduction. Call us today at 1-866-972-7366 or email us at [email protected]