Americans in the Film & Television Industry Can Work in Hollywood North Despite Their Criminal Record

By |2019-02-20T14:17:18+00:00February 20th, 2019|Categories: All, Criminal Rehabilitation, Living In Canada, TRP - Canadian Temporary Resident Permit, US Entry Waivers, Visiting Canada, Working in Canada|Tags: , , , , , , , , , , |

Hollywood North has been a booming business in and around Vancouver for over three decades, from X-Files to Deadpool, Vancouver has proven time and again, just how perfect it is for the film industry to set up shop. According to [...]

How to enter Canada Despite a DUI

By |2019-02-13T12:23:34+00:00February 13th, 2019|Categories: All, Criminal Rehabilitation, TRP - Canadian Temporary Resident Permit, Visiting Canada|Tags: , , , , , , , , , , |

You may not have heard, but on December 18, 2018 Canada passed Bill C-46, which means a border official is now much more limited in the ability to let you cross without increased scrutiny. Previously a border official could simply [...]

Canada DUI entry: How long before you can enter Canada?

By |2018-03-09T16:30:38+00:00February 23rd, 2018|Categories: Criminal Rehabilitation, TRP - Canadian Temporary Resident Permit|Tags: , , , , |

Generally, if you have a DUI on your record, you cannot enter Canada for 10 years. However, there are applications you can make for Canada DUI entry before that time. Canada DUI Entry within five years If it has been less [...]

DUI Canada entry after five years: How to apply

By |2018-03-06T14:08:30+00:00February 16th, 2018|Categories: Criminal Rehabilitation|Tags: , , , , |

If it has been five years or more since you completed the sentence, a new option for DUI Canada entry becomes available. If you have had to enter Canada within five years of getting a DUI, you may have applied [...]