Five-year waiver: How do you get one?

By |2018-03-13T09:06:49+00:00January 26th, 2018|Categories: US Entry Waivers|Tags: , , , , |

Applying for a US Entry Waiver is a long process. The best result you can hope for is a five-year waiver. Many people hope that they will get the maximum validity, but unfortunately, it’s not always possible. Sometimes you put [...]

Edmonton Criminal Record Check: How to get it

By |2018-04-24T10:02:40+00:00November 3rd, 2017|Categories: Pardons (Record Suspensions)|Tags: , , , , |

The easiest way to get an Edmonton criminal record check is to go to the Police Information Check Station at the Nexus Business Park. If you do not have a criminal record, they can do a Police Information Check that [...]

US Entry Waiver review: What is the process?

By |2018-01-26T17:55:28+00:00August 16th, 2017|Categories: US Entry Waivers|Tags: , , , , |

After you file your application at a US border crossing you may start to wonder about the US Entry Waiver review process. First you will take your compiled application to a border or international airport. We will supply you with [...]

Can AllCleared get my US Waiver fast?

By |2018-01-17T17:31:06+00:00August 11th, 2017|Categories: US Entry Waivers|Tags: , , , , |

In reality getting a US Waiver fast is a matter of luck. Sometimes your waiver will take a year to process and sometimes you will receive it in four months. The problem is that waivers are processed by the US [...]

Possession: How many Canadians have marijuana records?

By |2018-01-18T10:16:13+00:00August 9th, 2017|Categories: Pardons (Record Suspensions), US Entry Waivers|Tags: , , , , |

Marijuana legalization is still one year away, more or less, and yet Canadians continue to be charged with possession. Convictions have declined for most drug offences, since the 2015 election; however, there are still inequities in how possession charges are [...]

Documents: What do you need for a US Entry Waiver?

By |2018-03-26T13:05:46+00:00July 19th, 2017|Categories: US Entry Waivers|Tags: , , , , |

If you have a criminal record, you may need a US Entry Waiver to enter the United States. There are many documents that you will need to collect in order to apply for a US Entry Waiver. AllCleared can help you [...]