Enter Canada2019-02-01T17:32:49+00:00

Enter Canada with a criminal record

A Canadian Waiver helps you enter Canada with a DUI or other criminal offences

Denied entry to Canada video

Apply today

We'll be in touch within one business day.

Check your eligibility

Call today toll free. Ask for your free Canadian Waiver ebook.


hiker Moraine Lake

Travel with freedom

If you have a criminal record you may be denied entry into Canada. Even a DUI can stop you at the border. Our Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant can help you enter Canada safely and efficiently.

Canada and the United States share more than a border. Take advantage of Canadian opportunities with a Canadian Waiver.

  • Visit family and friends

  • Vacation in the Rockies, the Arctic, or Canada’s lively urban centers
  • Hunt, fish, canoe, ski, and more – there are numerous outdoor adventures to experience north of the border
  • Qualify for jobs in trucking, rail, airlines, high tech, and more.
  • Explore business opportunities with this important NAFTA partner
  • Qualify for jobs in trucking, airlines, rail, shipping, film, high tech, and more

Depending on the length of time since your sentence, you may be eligible for a Temporary or Permanent Waiver.

Temporary Waiver: If you have a specific reason for travel, such as a family gathering or a business trip, you can obtain a Temporary Waiver. This will allow you to enter for a specific purpose. This is also known as a Temporary Resident Permit in Canada.

Permanent Waiver: Most people can apply for a permanent waiver five years after their sentence. This provides unlimited freedom to enter and exit.

Emergency Waiver: If you really need to come to Canada you can apply at the port of entry. You must have an important reason. Vacations don’t usually qualify.

Return to Canada: If you have ever been deported, you will need a special application to return to Canada. We can help get you back into Canada.

We put you back in the driver’s seat

Our services are designed to work with your needs. Let us know your goals and will advise you on the best way to make it happen.

We know travel is important to your work, family, and business commitments. Our expertise combined with our proprietary technology helps you monitor your application progress in real-time.

Are you eligible for a Canadian Waiver?

If you have a serious charge or conviction on your record, you can still travel to Canada with the right application.

AllCleared has the knowledge and expertise to help clients with temporary, emergency, and permanent waivers. We can also help you with your application if you have been deported from Canada.

The type of application you choose will depend on factors such as:

  • Reason for travel

  • Urgency of travel
  • Length of time since completion of the sentence
  • Seriousness of the offence

Our team of qualified case managers and case workers will help you select the right application based on your needs. Your file will be handled by a Registered Immigration Consultant.


  • 3 day document turnaround
  • Guaranteed accepted application
  • Mail sent by regular post
  • 24/7 online status update
  • Live phone support


  • 1 day document turnaround
  • Guaranteed accepted application
  • Mail sent by expedited post
  • 24/7 online status update
  • Assigned senior specialist