AllCleared has been an advocate for people with criminal record since 1989. One in eight Canadians has a criminal record. This impacts families and economies in a way not always recognized by our politicians and media. This issue impacts the working and middle classes most negatively. Our CEO, Azmairnin Jadavji, and Vice-President, Chuck Mercier, are available to speak on diverse topics, including:
- Jobs and economic issues
- Western Canadian economic issues and the struggles of local families
- Marijuana legislation and youth pardons
- Changes to pardon laws
- Tough on crime measures and the impact on families and individuals
- The stigmatization of persons with criminal records
- Issues related to pardons, Record Suspensions and criminal records
- Border Security
- Travelling with a criminal record
We would love to work with you on examining these issues and discovering unique story ideas. We may be able to refer you to additional sources such as experts, partners and people with records. Contact us at 604-685-7899 or send an email to [email protected] to explore potential features on your beat or for an interview.
Meet our AllCleared leadership. Azmairnin Jadavji and Chuck Mercier are available to comment on stories on the above topics.