AllCleared has been an advocate for people with criminal records since 1989. One in eight Canadians has a criminal record. This impacts families and individuals in a way not always recognized by our politicians or the media. Everyone deserves a fresh start; our past should not be held against us.
- Jobs and economic issues
- Western Canadian economic issues and the struggles of local families
- Marijuana legislation and youth pardons
- Changes to pardon laws
- Tough on crime measures and the impact on families and individuals
- The stigmatization of persons with criminal records
- Issues related to pardons, Record Suspensions, and criminal records
- Border Security
- Travelling with a criminal record
We would love to partner with you on examining these issues further and discovering unique story ideas. We may be able to refer you to additional sources such as experts, partners, and people with records. Contact us at 604-685-7899 or send an email to [email protected] to explore potential features on your beat or for an interview.
Meet our AllCleared leadership team