- Jobs and economic issues and the struggles of local families;
- Marijuana legislation and youth pardons;
- Changes to pardon laws;
- Tough on crime measures and the impact on families and individuals;
- The stigmatization of persons with criminal records;
- Issues related to pardons, Record Suspensions, and criminal records;
- Border Security;
- Travelling with a criminal record.
If you are interested in examining these issues further and looking to get insight from industry leaders, we will also be able to refer you to additional sources such as researchers, partners, and others with experience in the criminal justice sector. You may contact us at [email protected] to explore potential opportunities for interviews, expert advice, and partnerships.
Founder & CEO
People’s advocate and creator of Lift the Burden, Azmairnin believes in restorative justice and helping people start fresh.
Elected Mayor and decorated law enforcement officer, Chuck is a highly-respected member of the community.