AllCleared was formed to help our customers get cleared for what matters – work, family life, travel, volunteering
This is our story
AllCleared has helped over 100,000 clients get cleared for what matters – career, family, volunteering and travel.
Originally formed in 1989, under the name Pardon Services Canada, AllCleared was one of the first companies created to help Canadians get back on track through pardons and US Entry Waivers. As our expertise grew, so did our service offerings. We now also offer certified immigration services to Americans travelling to Canada, standard and expedited processing, emergency waivers and a guaranteed financing.
AllCleared’s technological platform ensures the safety of your personal information and puts our clients in the drivers seat with increased transparency. When you choose AllCleared, you can log in to your personal private portal any time to view the status of your file.
Our third area of innovation is our partnerships with public agencies. With our long-standing record and commitment to service, we have been able to develop partnerships across the country. One of our police partnerships allows us to process your file four months faster by expediting your record checks. We have also been working with agencies such as the Parole Board of Canada, the Department of Homeland Security, courthouses and police departments for much longer than the majority of other companies in Canada. We have a thorough understanding of their processes and regularly update our own procedures based on the most current information.
Don’t waste time waiting for other companies to get up to speed on your file. Choose experience and get cleared faster.
How we help
We help Canadians put the past behind them:
- Seal your record and move forward in your career
- Enter the US for work or vacationing
- Travel abroad
- Qualify for college and university programs that require record checks
Come to Canada:
- We help Americans enter Canada
- Temporary, emergency, and permanent waivers are available
- Qualify for jobs requiring travel
- Study in Canada
- Visit friends and family
Seal your record for work and travel
- We guarantee an accepted application for the Record Suspension (Pardon), US Entry Waiver, or Canadian Waiver.
- We guarantee all client information is kept in the strictest of confidence and all files are destroyed once the service is completed.
- We guarantee all clients have access to our low-interest, no-hassle financing plans.