Advocates for persons with a criminal record since 1989.

Seal your criminal record four months faster. Our team of experienced record processing specialists will help you on the road to a better future.

Remove your record Or, Book Your Free Consultation!

We help you build a better tomorrow.

A criminal record will follow you for life unless you do something about it. A Record Suspension (pardon) helps you break free.

  • Find a job
  • Advance in your career
  • Qualify for college and university degrees in law, health, social work and more
  • Volunteer
  • Travel to Mexico, Europe, Australia, Asia and all destinations outside of the United States
  • Become bondable

Don’t get fenced in. Remove your record and put the past behind you.

Trust our team to handle your application

Clear your record and put the past behind you. Our innovative technological solutions and experienced team will help you move forward with confidence and peace of mind.


Complete form

Find out if you are eligible in two minutes. Our eligibility tracker will answer your questions.


Pick your payment plan

We have flexible financing plans to suit every budget. You're already approved.


Watch your application status

Log in to your private account 24/7 to check the progress of your file.


Record sealed

Apply for jobs with confidence and move forward with your goals.

Get cleared four months faster

Most pardon services companies make you wait for your Certified Criminal Record before they collect your documents. Our partnerships allow us to start doing the police checks right away. This can save up to four months of waiting!

Enhanced data security

Your file will be protected by our advanced technology and secure servers. This ensures your privacy and continuity of service.

Track your progress

Log in anytime to check your application's status. This service is updated automatically to ensure that you are never left in the dark.

Physical security

Our document processing site has been inspected and is authorized by the Government to hold PROTECTED information.


Am I eligible?

Whether or not you are eligible depends on the seriousness of your conviction and how much time has passed. The current waiting times to apply for a Record Suspension are:

Summary: 5 years

Indictable: 10 years

You can be turned down for a Record Suspension if you have recent negative police conduct or if the Parole Board feels your offences were too serious. You will have an opportunity to respond before they deny your application.

If you are turned down you can apply again in one year.

If you have not been in trouble with the police for the past five or ten years, you have a good chance of success on your first application. Don’t put off an opportunity to achieve your goals.


plans starting from $82 / mo

  • Live phone support
  • 3 day document turnaround
  • Guaranteed accepted application
  • Fingerprinting, where available
  • Mail sent by Xpress Post
Average completion time of 8 months


plans starting from $131 / mo

  • Four months faster through our police partner
  • Assigned senior specialist
  • 1 day document turnaround
  • Guaranteed accepted application
  • Fingerprinting, where available
  • Mail sent by Xpress Post
Average completion time of 4 months