Getting Accredited When Moving to Canada

By |2019-04-15T11:45:13+00:00April 15th, 2019|Categories: Immigration, Living In Canada, Study in Canada, Visiting Canada, Working in Canada|Tags: , , , , , , |

While Canada is seen as the New Land of Dreams due to favourable immigration policies, english-speaking majority, and the fast-growing economy, there are several challenges to “making it” here. The primary hurdle for those moving here with advanced degrees and [...]

Love Knows No Borders

By |2019-04-03T14:00:31+00:00April 3rd, 2019|Categories: All|Tags: , , , , , , , , |

With the arrival of spring, love is in the air—romantic picnics, walks in the park, watching the sunset…the list goes on and on. Falling in love is on everyone’s mind no matter where you live. Love is something we all [...]

Future-Proof Your Career with a Record Suspension (Canadian Pardon)

By |2019-01-31T13:03:28+00:00January 31st, 2019|Categories: All|Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , |

Most of us have grand career aspirations, after all, it is what puts food on our table. Having healthy goals is in our DNA. If you want to advance your career and you suffer from a criminal record there is [...]

Renew your TRP: How do you re-apply?

By |2018-08-15T16:45:29+00:00August 9th, 2018|Categories: Criminal Rehabilitation, TRP - Canadian Temporary Resident Permit|Tags: , , , , |

A Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) will expire when you leave the country. In some cases, you may be able to obtain multiple entries, but usually it is issued for one visit. Once it expires, you can apply for another TRP, [...]

TRP expiration: How long is it good for?

By |2018-06-20T15:14:08+00:00June 20th, 2018|Categories: TRP - Canadian Temporary Resident Permit|Tags: , , , , |

If you want to enter Canada with a DUI or other criminal record, you may require a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP). A TRP can be good for up to three years. However, this does not mean you will receive a [...]

Theft Conviction: Can you enter Canada?

By |2018-04-05T09:15:05+00:00April 4th, 2018|Categories: Criminal Rehabilitation, TRP - Canadian Temporary Resident Permit|Tags: , , , , |

If you have a theft conviction outside of Canada you are inadmissible to enter Canada for at least ten years. It does not matter if your conviction is a misdemeanor or a felony. However, you may be eligible for a [...]