AllCleared logo superimposed on photo of family on beach

Meet AllCleared: Pardon Services Canada is changing its name

Pardon Services Canada is pleased to present our new name AllCleared. Our clients understand change and so do we. Pardon Services Canada is refreshing its image with a new name and, coming soon, a new website.

Over the next few weeks, you’ll start hearing the name AllCleared. But don’t worry. Your files, portal access and accounts will stay exactly the same.

What does AllCleared mean for you?

You don’t need to do a thing. When you see the AllCleared name you can be assured that your file is being handled by the same qualified team.

(You might want to update your contacts to ensure our email is delivered to your inbox.)

Why the change?

Pardon Services Canada started clearing records in 1989. We’ve grown exponentially since then.

Services: We’ve added new services, such as certified immigration support for our US friends to visit Canada. We’ll continue to grow with more record processing and immigration services.

Team: We’re partnering across the country to become more accessible and efficient. Do you know that our partnerships help us process files up to four months faster?

Technology: Our company is leading edge in accessible technology solutions. AllCleared combines an online application, client information portal, secure information storage, and an intuitive eligibility tool. With this suite of solutions, we can help our clients get cleared quickly, securely and with more transparency.

What’s your name again?

Pardon Services Canada was a leader in helping Canadians understand their options to seal their records when we launched in 1989. Back then the Internet was just beginning to catch on. If you had it in your home, it was probably pretty slow and cut out frequently.

Today anyone can jump on the Internet and many of these people have taken advantage of online marketing techniques to copy our name and start promoting themselves as selling the same service or even being the same company. In many cases, they are simply trying to make a quick buck. There’s no doubt that numerous Canadians have lost money trusting some of these copycat companies.

We want to eliminate confusion by making sure clients know they are doing business with an established company. We will be there to process your file and answer your questions throughout the process.

Our AllCleared name clears up the confusion and helps our clients find us easily.

Our future

Our new name is part of a growth that will help us serve you better and continue to advocate for people with criminal records. Thanks for being a part of our evolution and helping us provide a great future for all our clients for decades to come.

If you are looking for a fresh start, choose AllCleared, an experienced Canadian company, to help seal your record and travel with freedom.

If you are a current client, watch for AllCleared in your inbox and please consider updating your contacts to to ensure that you continue to receive important notifications.

Pardon Services Canada has been in business for almost 30 years. We look forward to serving you for the next 30 years as AllCleared, a complete solution for clearing your record and crossing the border.

For more information, contact us today at 1-866-972-7366.



19 responses to “Meet AllCleared: Pardon Services Canada is changing its name

  1. If has been flagged going into the states is it possible to get his name cleared so he can enter the US whenever, I don’t mean getting the year or five year pass I mean a lifetime pass

    1. Hi Ken,
      Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the US government no longer offers permanent waivers. The maximum waiver is five years.

    1. Hi Keeon, Thank you for your question. We can assist you with process but there is a service fee. If you cannot afford to have someone do it for you there are options. You might want to start with the John Howard Society. You can also go to the Parole Board of Canada website and download their guide and forms.

  2. I was convicted of theft and fraud over $5000 (multiple counts). All that are behind me now, am i eligible to enter the U.S.?

    1. Hi Tom, Thanks for your question. It sounds like you would need a waiver to enter the US. Please, contact us for a free consultation at 1-866-972-7366.

  3. Hi I was convicted of an sexual offence in 1975 ,been clean ever since ,it was a one time thing and the same lady and I have been married almost 40 years .with kids and grandkids of our own ..would this be still be on my record and stop me from getting a passport or waiver?

    1. Hi Jack, You would have no problem getting a passport. However, you would need a Waiver to enter the United States.

  4. It”s been 3 years so far for my husband since he applied for a pardon.. He paid twice $631,once when he first applied, then. this past November.
    It’s been over 30 years ago, since his last offence.

    Thank you

    1. Hi Linda, Thanks for sharing your story. That seems quite unfair given the time since the offence occurred. Good luck with the second application.

  5. I wanted to tell everyone that I have now had 2 US Waivers done with this Company when they were Pardon Services Canada (AllCleared) and did monthly payments and they helped me all through the process. They were very Professional, made it very simple for me, never treated me with disgust due to my past and always gentle and I felt cared for, and I had my Pardon done, as well as US waivers twice and it went smoothly and I’m very grateful and thankful for ALL they did for me!! You can “Trust” them completely. They never asked me to write this, I chose to help new Clients see that this Company is legimate and very helpful in the whole process. Thank you once again AllCleared!!

    1. Hi C.,
      Thanks for sharing your experience. We are glad we were able to help you with your waivers. Happy travels!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *